Friday, August 28, 2009

Krakow

So, I'm currently back in Krakow, after spending a week here about three weeks ago. I don't know what it is about Poland, but I really like both cities I've been to (Gdansk and Krakow). I actually came back here for two reasons, neither of which really have anything to do with Krakow, but now that I'm here, I remember how much I loved the feeling of the city and this hostel I'm in in particular. I actually left a sweater (the only really warm piece of clothing I brought with me and therefore, very necessary as the nights begin to grow cooler) here at the hostel, so I came back to get it and to meet up with a woman I met at my hostel in Berlin. She and I went out for drinks last night as well as dinner tonight and it turns out that we're both going to be in Budapest at the same time as well. It's truly odd how these things work out. Maybe there are several obvious routes to take when touring Europe?

No comments: